What do hou know about the people from India or book or culture or actors/actress? Well, we both know that the cows are sacred, or they have many gods ( 333 Million Gods ), they are always pictured like a poor people who want to have an “american dreams” like in the movies “Who wants to be a millionaire? (Slumdog Millionaire)” or “The Guru”, specially this second movie supports the notion that India is known all over the world as the land of Kama Sutra.
That’s why India attracts a lot of stereotypes, much to the annoyance of its citizens. Yet, India truly is a country of contrasts and contradictions. It’s often said about India that where something is true, the opposite will also be true. I have made a compilation of all the questions I encountered while living in Kazakhstan for 3 years.
1.Do you eat Cows ?
2.Do you pray to Cows ?
3.Do you know Jimmy Jimmy song ?
4.Do you know Raj Kapoor?
5.Are girls married at the age of 13 ?
6.I look like Jagdeesh (from TV Serial)
7.Why Indian food is very spicy ?
8.Who is more beautiful ? Indian girls or Kazakh girls ?
9.Is Sita Gita real story ? (TV Serial)
10. Is my wife 13 years old ?
11.Did I read Kamasutra ?
12.Do I sell Indian Tea ?
13.I look like Raj Koothrappali from Big Bang Theory
14.Slumdog Millionaire is true story ?
15.Are girls kidnapped and raped everywhere ?
16. What is your religion ? Muslim?
me - No
-then ? Buddhism ?
me - No , Hindu
-What is it ? never heard about it ?
me - Krishna
-Ahh yes yes i know Hare Rama Hare Krishna.
17. Where are you from ? Delhi , Mumbai ? Goa ?
me - Kerala
-Where is it ? In India ?
18.Are you a medical Student ?
19.Are you a yoga teacher ?
20. Sharukh Khan is much fair than you.
21 What is your religion?
- People here say that your religion is fake.
- because you have so many godsJoin our Facebook community Almaty https://www.facebook.com/groups/XpatAlmaty/ Astana https://www.facebook.com/groups/woakz/ Atyrau https://www.facebook.com/groups/XpatAtyrau/