Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Now (0)

My hometown

AkzhannAkzhann 1 year - Expatriate
edited October 2015 in - Atyrau / Атырау
If I have to choose one city among all cities over the world that would be Atyrau. Actually, it is typical place with typical citizens, but there are so many memories related to this city. I lived there since I was 4 years old, so I remember almost each event of my life happened in Atyrau. So, in this essay I will describe so important place for me.

To begin with, I would like to tell about the location of my hometown and the activities there. It set up on the western side of Kazakhstan. It is rich with oil and gas, so Atyrau is known as oil capital of the country. Therefore our city is full of oil and gas factories, there are so many foreigners that came there to work in oil industry. There are many companies like Tengizshevroil, KazTransOil, KazMunaigas ect. In short, we can say that it is center of employment. Unfortunately, nature and ecology of the city is not so perfect, because, if to be honest, there are so few green and so many fabrics, that makes air so polluted.

The second thing I want to describe is people in my city. Citizens in Atyrau are so welcoming and friendly, they are always ready to support conversation with others. It gives me really comfortable atmosphere and sense of freedom.

Moreover, my hometown has unusual and interesting history. Many historical monuments, memorials and museums account for this fact. By the way, this year we celebrated 375 years of Atyrau. In my opinion, it is very symbolic date. There were born a lot of famous people there who left eternal mark in the establishment and culture of the city. Now, this is the big and attractive city with highly developed industry and economics, modern huge buildings and bridges. There are many places where you can chill out and spend unforgettable time with your friends.

I really proud of being citizen of Atyrau and I will be everything to improve it in the future!

Aidana98MdarigaaneeshAziz
Tagged:

Comments