Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Now (0)

Fashion industry of Kazakhstan

NayaaNayaa 1 hour - Refugee
edited October 2015 in General
Do you want a new jeans with Kazakhstan's flag on them? Ha-ha! Just a joke. Actually, Kazakhstan's designers are not so obvious. But, they are often use elements of the Kazakh ornaments into the exclusive collections for the real judges of haute couture and celebutantes of Almaty - the cultural center of our country.

Firstly, I want to present you the designer from Kazakhstan, whose creativity I follow. So, get acquainted, Aya Bapani!
Young Kazakhstan's designer, daughter of famous family - Bapanovs. Now the designer acts under her own brand - Aya Bapani. Rich culture of the Kazakh people - is the main reflection in her ethnic works.

Next designer, who I want to present you, is Aygul' Kassymova. She released her first collection in 2006. Aygul' Kassymova is the constant participant of KFW. Also, this designer participated in MBFW. As well she is inspired by elements of Kazakh culture.
Third place occupied by successful young designer - Aida Kaumenova. She creates feminine, sensible and romantic collections pret-a-porter de lux. Designer heads the fashion house "Aida KaumeNOVA".
If you want to be fashionista and know more about last fashion tendentions, join our style blog -!

• gazegaze 1 week - Alien
    very interesting :D
  • Alikhan2Alikhan2 1 year - Expatriate
    Aya Shalkar the best,even you didn't present her in this list) Aina Kaumenova also cool!
  • AnaraAnara 1 month - Outlander
    So beautiful clothes I didnt even know about some designers :)
  • AcielAciel 1 year - Expatriate
    @Alikhan2, in my opinion, Aya Shalkar is very talented person, everything she does all turns out well! But she is not a very remarkable designer, because she is a freshman in the fashion industry! She only launched her collection of 3 t-shirts and some artificial tattoos! But all designers that Naya mentioned about are very famous for their spectacular collections! So that is only my opinion! Peace! :)>- ;;) ;)
  • PeriPeri 1 year - Expatriate
    Aida Kaumenova is really standing and rewarding designer of KZ. Actually she deserves compliment!!