1. Visa support / application / resolution of internal affairs bodies for foreigners entering the Republic of Kazakhstan for private affairs and for permanent residence, as well as for foreigners and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. A travel document granting the right to cross the State Border of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. A visa application form in accordance with Attachment 15 to these Rules (1 copy).
4. One black-and-white or colour photo of 3.5x4.5 cm with a clear image of full face without glasses with tinted lens and without headdress, except for those persons, for whom constant wearing of headdress is a mandatory attribute of their ethnic or religious affiliation, provided that this person is shown in such a headdress on photo in a travel document. A photo should match the age of a national at the time of a document issuing.
5. Receipt of consular fee payment.
6. An additional application for a visa shall be provided from a releasing / sending organization in order to obtain D1, D2 and D3 visas.
7. To obtain J1 visa, the following documents shall be submitted in addition:
1) Application prepared in any form for inclusion of repatriates in immigration quota with indications as provided for in clause 3 of Article 18 of the Law;
2) Documents confirming ethnic nationality of an applicant in absence of a record of ethnic nationality in identity documents;
3) Documents confirming the family structure of an applicant for inclusion of repatriates in immigration quota;
4) Documents confirming the right to be included in immigration quota for repatriates in priority order (if any);
5) Statement of good health of an applicant and his/her family members in respect of illness mentioned in the list of illnesses, which incidence prohibits the entry of foreigners and stateless persons in the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by Order No. 664 of the RoK Minister of Health dated September 30, 2011 (listed in the State Register of legal acts under No. 7274);
6) Statement of presence (absence) of convictions for adult members of an applicant’s family.
8. To obtain J2 visa, the following documents shall be submitted in addition:
1) Application form, blank form to be issued by officers of immigration police subdivisions;
2) Consent of a national of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreigner and stateless person permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter an inviting party) for permanent record of an applicant in accommodation facilities beneficially owned by an inviting party;
3) Copies of documents confirming permanent residence of an inviting party in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as the ownership title to accommodation facilities referred to in sub-clause 2) of this clause;
4) Document confirming an exit permit for permanent residence abroad issued by the competent authority of the state of nationality or permanent residence of an applicant;
5) Document confirming financial solvency during the period of stay in the Republic of Kazakhstan (not required for persons born in the RoK or who had citizenship of the RoK or the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic, and members of their families);
6) Statement of good health of an applicant and his/her family members in respect of illnesses mentioned in the list of illnesses, which incidence prohibits the entry of foreigners and stateless persons in the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by Order No. 664 of the RoK Minister of Health dated September 30, 2011 (listed in the State Register of legal acts under No. 7274);
7) Statement of presence (absence) of convictions.
Note: applications in the name of minor children shall be submitted by their legal representatives.
Copies of the above listed documents, as well as a conclusion of an authorized officer of the MFA foreign establishment, which conducted an interview with an applicant, shall be sent within 30 calendar days from the date of receiving documents through the RoK MFA to the RoK MIA and the RoK NSC for examination and issuance of a permit. Permits of the RoK MIA and the RoK NSC shall be submitted within a period not exceeding three (3) months from the date of documents receipt from the RoK MFA