Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Now (0)

Aksay - my hometown

sailauovasailauova 1 day - Outsider
edited October 2015 in - Other Cities
I'd like to introduce you to my hometown. Aksay is a town in north-western Kazakhstan. It is the administrative center of Borili District in West Kazakhstan Region. Aksay is located in the northern part of the district, on the bank of the river Utva, which is a tributary of the river Ural.
image image

Some facts about history of Aksay
The Kazakhs of the Junior Juz inhabited this area. It was difficult to engage in agriculture here, because of salt marshes. The railway Uralsk - Sol-Iletsk was built through this place from 1936 to 1939. Foundation of the railway station “Kazakhstan” took place in 1936, and then railway station became the suburb. The convenient geographical location and its economic development led to the fact that the settlement began the center of Burlin district of West Kazakhstan in 1965. In 1967 it was transformed from the settlement Kazakhstan into the town Aksay.
Nowadays it’s a town with a population 40 000 people. There are six schools, two colleges in the town. There are many amazing restaurants, cafés there.

Aksay has many beautiful places, where you can escape from the noise and enjoy the freshness of air.

There are many other sights in my town. Aksay is developing, and I’m sure new sights will be created in the future. I love my hometown and I’m proud to be born there.
dashanAzizdnaukhandalabayeva

Comments