Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Now (0)

!ROCK! !ROCK! !ROCK!

patshapatsha 1 day - Outsider
edited October 2015 in - Almaty / Алматы
ARE YOU AN ARGENT FAN OF ROCK MUSIC WHO CAME TO ALMATY FROM ABROAD? REALLY? THEN, YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT WAY!

OVERCOMING KILOMETRES BY AIRPLANE, SEARCHING FOR A GOOD ACCOMODATION, CHOOSING A SUITABLE PLACE FOR HAVING A CUP OF TEA OR COFFEE WITH AN OLD FRIEND FROM THE PAST- ALL THESE "TROUBLES" MAKE EVERY GUEST FROM FOREIGN COUNTRY ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED.

IS THERE ANY FREE TIME OR "EXTRAPOWER" IN THE END OF FOREIGN-DIRTBAG'S DAY WHO SPENT HOURS, EXPLORING OUR GIGANTIC CITY, WHERE LOTS OF SHOPS, MALLS, PARKS AND ANOTHER ENTERTAINING STUFF ATTRACT TOURISTS FOR A LONG ? PROBABLY, NO!

AND WHAT ACTIONS DO I RECOMMEND TO TAKE IF YOU- ROCK NATION'S FAN, WOULD LIKE TO VISIT A BREATHTAKING CONCERT ?!

FIRSTLY, I'D LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT TOP 5 ALMATY'S ROCK BANDS (in my opinion), THAT WILL REALLY SATISFY YOUR HEARING WITH QUALITATIVE OR JUST PERFECT SOUND.

5) K O M A N C H E R O S
4) y/o/r/k/e/r/s
3) JAZZ Вода
2) NovaKain
1) FUGAWZ image

HERE'S LIST OF TOP 5 ALMATY'S ROCK "SHELTERS"

5) Guns&Roses Pub-Grille
4) Jаger pub
3) chukotka
2) Hard Rock Сafe ( I'm thinking of replacement: unfortunately, in recent times there is too much pop-music in Hard Rock Сafe)
1) "ЖЕСТЬ" rock-club

I'D LIKE TO POINT THE FACT ABOUT COOL FESTIVALS, CONCERTS BY RUSSIAN OR FOREIGN ROCK-BANDS, THAT OFTEN (OR NOT ) COME TO KAZAKHSTAN FOR ARRANGING TRULY CRAZY OR "TRASH" (I AM REALLY SORRY FOR SOME SLANG WORDS IN MY LITTLE BIT DIRTY ARTICLE) SHOWS.

THE PHOTOS OF "НАШЕСТВИЕ"-FESTIVAL, WHICH WAS ON 29 OF SEPTEMBER (2015), ARE ATTACHED BELOW.

P.S IF YOU WANT TO BE AWARE OF LAST NEWS ABOUT ROCK-EVENTS OF WHOLE KAZAKSTAN OR ESPECIALLY OF ALMATY CITY, CLICK TO THIS LINK https://vk.com/rockafisha_kz AND ROCK ON, PLEASE !!! OR JUST ROCK ON! WITHOUT PLEASE.
EEESSSMIZAzizNayaa

Comments