Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Now (0)

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream. -- Bern Williams

balzhanbalzhan 1 week - Alien
edited October 2015 in - Almaty / Алматы
I've read here so many articles about Almaty in general, about its nature and sightseeings, about romantic and interesting places to visit, and I thought that people already knew a lot about this majestic city, thus I decided to write about something that admires me every single day - sunset.

The sunset is really an amazing event and we are lucky to have the chance to witness it every single day. It is the time when the sun goes down and night begins. During the sunset, nature assumes fresh, bright, and charming. The sun seems to be a disc of gold. Then nature seems in a hurry. People finish their work and return home. Then the nature starts getting dark. The slight darkness of the sunset creates a feeling of joy and tranquility in us.

Maybe some of us probably don't enjoy it very often anymore.There are always so many other things in our way. Therefore I gathered all my sunset photos to share it with you. Watch and dream...

P.S. All photos taken in Almaty with cell phone, so please do not judge, just enjoy:). Also I highly recommend you to listen a song "PETIT BISCUIT - Sunset Lover".

AktorgynUb4akablaAcieldashan

Comments