Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Now (0)

The most beautiful places in Almaty region

Hello my dear friends. The most of foreigners knows Almaty attractions such as Medeu, Shymbylak, Big Almaty Lake etc. Therefore I want to introduce some most beautiful places of Almaty region that I have visited. Almaty region is placed in south-east of Kazakhstan, the capital city is Taldykorgan. The region has a complex geographical characteristics and very varied terrain. Because of these there a lot of different beautiful places. You can visit from the highest mountains to the most unusual beaches and semi-desert of the Sahara. let's get started.

1. If you are tired of urban bustle, welcome to the Kolsai and Kaindy Lakes.
Relax in the silence and fresh air are guaranteed.
These lakes are located at heights 1800, 2250 and 2700 metres above sea level.
Look at this crystal clean water, these lakes are protected by National Park.
You just have to come here and see the beauty of nature, here you can walk on horseback or on foot to get in Kolsai2. Also you should taste the national dish and sleep in a yurt like the ancient nomads.

2. Altyn-Emel State National Park.
The park was established in 1996 to preserve the unique natural complex of this region.
Mystery of the Singing Sands. What is unique about the Dune is that in dry weather it produces melody-like sounds, which is the very reason of calling it Singing Dune.
Also you can visite - Besshatyr, the ‘Stonehenge’ of Kazakh Steppes and Tamgaly Tas.

Flora and fauna of Altyn Emel:
This is snow leopard (Panthera uncial) very rare animal that hunts in mountains at height more than 1000 metres above sea level. Unfortunately the number of these animals is very small, it is too hard to shoot snow leopard in picture.

Turkmen koulans become extinct in the past century, but in 1982 on the recovery program were introduced 20 Turkmen koulans (Kazakhstan's endemic subspecies disappeared). Nowadays there are more than 2000 koulans in Altyn-Emel State National Park.

Argali (the mountain sheep).

Mountain goat.

3. Want to make a good selfie? visit Sharyn canyon!
In Sharyn canyon you will see realistic sculpture made by Nature. I saw images of sculptures such as looking at each other lizard and frog, old man's face, the car that was on top of the tower.

4. Zhongar-Alatau National Park is founded 5 years ago in 30 April 2010.
Zhongar-Alatau State National Natural Park was established for conservation of biodiversity including a gene pool of globally important wild fruit forests and ecologically, genetically, historically and aesthetically valuable natural mountain landscapes.

Apple Sievers (Málus sievérsii) - ancestor of all sorts of apple in the world.
According to DNA research, it is the ancestor of many modern varieties of cultivated apple trees.

It has been seen snow leopards in territory of the National Park.

My dear reader I tried to inform you about places where you can go and get unforgettable emotions. Good thing is that this is just the tip of the iceberg, there are also another 13 regions of Kazakhstan.
AktorgynNurgisaMeirambekAdildashananeesh
Tagged:

Comments