Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Now (0)

West Kazakhstan Region, Uralsk city!

nrlnvnrlnv 1 year - Expatriate
edited February 2016 in - Other Cities
Hello, my friends! My name is Yeldos, and i am third year CSS student of KBTU. Today i wanna write post about my hometown - Uralsk city.
Uralsk is the oldest city on European side of West Kazakhstan. The city is 400 years old. It is located on the border of Asia and Europe. Area of the city is 700 km squares, and population is 220000 people.
Uralsk is famous for his nature. There are many rivers and lakes - Ural, Chagan, Derkul and etc. As kazgidromet's statistics - Uralsk is the cleanest city of Kazakhstan.
Uralsk also famous for his istoric person: Syrym Datuly, Makhambet Utemisov, Kurmangazy, Isatay Taymanov, Dina Nurpeisova, Kadyr Myrza Ali.
Also, there are many beautiful buildings, squares and parks. I strongly recommend to visit park Kirov, Stella, park of love, monument of Kadyr Myrza Ali, Abay Kunanbayev, Manshuk Mametova, arbat.
In summer you can go to Karyer beach, and spend your time nicely with your friends.

############################
Download Presentation PPT file of the above article- http://www.sharemy.io/532Bucx
############################
AzizAktorgynnotSilverk_nurseror404MarzhanBakhtiyarBekasabyraliya[Deleted User]
Tagged:

Comments