Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online Now (0)

Top 10 Kazakhstani users of Instagram / "TOPs" of Kazakhstan!

ZhansayaZhansaya 1 year - Expatriate
edited February 2016 in Top 5 / 10
Hello everybody! :-h I am a 3rd year student of the Kazakh-British Technical University. I am very interested on this process, as a patriot of my country, I wish to participate actively on this.
All of my next posts will be devoted to the same subject - "TOPs" of Kazakhstan! I'll write about the most interesting things in different areas and find the best of them. (Like 5 most romantic places in Almaty). Many will say that it is not interesting, but I'm sure that you'll be reading for the sake of curiosity. So, let's start!
I dedicate my first post to the "TOP InstaStars" :D
Social networks, Instagram in particular, long ago occupied a firm place in the lives of many people in our country. Of course, this social network has not developed in Kazakhstan, as in many other countries, and we do not have profiles with a billion subscribers, nevertheless, we have own TOPs. So today I would like to present to you the top 10 Kazakhstani users of Instagram by the number of subscribers.

10. Meirambek Besbaev - the singer. The lead singer of the famous group "MuzART".
9. Zhanar Dugalova - the singer. The rising star of Kazakh pop music. She is ex-soloist of popular Kazakhstan band "KeshYou". Zhanar won the competition Turkvizyion-2014.
8. Kairat Nurtas - the famous singer of Kazakhstan. Kairat Nurtas took second place in the ranking of the "Top 25 of the Kazakhstan show business and sport" magazine "Forbes Kazakhstan" on 2014.
7. Kamshat Zholdybayeva - the singer, actress and TV presenter. Also ex-soloist of band "KeshYou".
6. Aidana Medenova - the singer and designer. Also ex-soloist of band "KeshYou". She is a waiting baby.
5. Saken Maigaziev - the singer. Also, the member of the famous band "MuzART".
4. Karakat Abildina - the singer. Karakat sings with her husband Kydyrali Bolmanov. He is the best-known producer.
3. Aikyn - the singer.
2. Asha Matai - the TV presenter. She is the getting married, today! :x
1. Bayan Yessentaeva - producer, television host, actress, singer. She is the producer of the best band "KeshYou".

I think the followers is an indicator of success of the artist. So they attract people's attention. I can say that they are the best of the best.

Wait for my next post! :-h
############################
Download Presentation PPT file of the above article- http://www.sharemy.io/wUEFz5b
############################
AzizAdil

Comments